Sunday 20 June 2010

Degree show 2010

Here is a picture of my before and after paintings framed the frames cost me £82 for the 3 and mount. It is a lot but I was so happy with the way they come out its worth it.

This is a picture of all my degree show hanging up am well pleased with it. With many thanks to my step dad who came to Norwich to hang it ALL for me. I would naver have got it done if it wasnt for him.

I made my "I'd hate to be a giraffe with a sore throat" postcard A2 from A5 and it looks so good i the show this size so glad I did it. I had to have it printed twice as the first print the colour was so pale and horrible.

My finger print animals make an appearance at my degree show.

On my shelf I have put my book I did about my dad in the airforce 
and my postcards

No comments: